Singapore So Far
Ok, so we've started our adventure and are currently sat in the departure lounge waiting for our next plane. Singapore was pretty warm on arrival, what with it being pretty much on the equator and all. We arrived at 3.30ish and checked into the transit hotel which was rather exciting (I thought). We were confined to the airport so we went on a little wander around and then I had a little sleep and a shower.
So far we're living the high life as you can tell! The disappointment has just arrived now in that our plane is delayed. It's currently 11PM here and I heard something about a departure time of something AM, so that means we at least have an hour to wait I'm guessing. The cabin crew are looking quite relaxed, as if they're not planning on moving any time soon.
However, nothing can stop my current excitement as we've just booked our Neighbours Trivia night for Monday night (my gift to Chris, how generous am I?) and we'll get to see Karl Kennedy!!! Dr Karl rocks, and quite literally tomorrow night - his band are playing after the event. I just hope we can cope with the jet lag enough to stay up that late. Oh man. Adrenaline should keep me going.
Right then, I'll write again once I've had some more exciting adventures!
Take care everyone
Hannah
xXx
PS. Just want to say a HUGE thank you to my parents for taking me to the airport, helping sorting all my house stuff and apologies to mum again for the mess I left!

2 Comments:
It is very exciting here isn't it! I am very much enjoying waiting for our plane.
It is nice and quiet at this end!
Post a Comment
<< Home