Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The backpack

Ok, so for my first bit of exciting news, I have bought a new backpack with my birthday money.

It was a bit of a faff though as I had to go to Fareham to get it in the end, bloomin' Parcel Force. On the plus side, it does look very swish. Thanks family!

This will probably be the only post for a little while or I could give Chris a run for his money with his tedious blog! I'll write more in 164 or so days...

For now, take care y'all.
H
xXx

3 Comments:

Anonymous sheepette said...

Chris's tedious blog? and where would we find that then?

5 July 2009 at 08:56:00 BST  
Blogger wobblepop said...

Sorry for the delay but if you're still interested, Chris' blog is below:

www.mytediousblog.blogspot.com

I hope he won't mind me saying, it lives up to its name! x

13 August 2009 at 17:34:00 BST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah

Not sure if this is the right to do this being new to this blog thing, however i am unable to make tonight leaving drink, as you know i have my doctora appt and Big James has come down early to be with me.
However i do send you a big blog hug and look forwar dto hearing all your adventures
Much love
Liza xxx

27 November 2009 at 08:32:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home