Melbourne's Well Warm
Ello ello,
I have arrived safely in St Kilda, Melbourne. Home of the Neighbours trivia night, and my home for the next 5 days The weather is nice and warm at the moment which is much nicer than the rain I had expected.
Our flight from Singapore was shorter than I realised, which was a nice surprise. Although departure was delayed by over an hour, the time was made up quickly and we still arrived around the time we were meant to. It was amazing to be reminded of just how large Australia really is. We flew over Perth and I was watching the flight tracker on the plane thinking "now we're on Oz territory, it can't be long" and yet it was another 2 hours, even at the plane's quick speed.
We've just been to get some lunch in St Kilda and now I'm going to have a QUICK kip before Neighbours Night, wooo hoooo! I'm trying really hard to stay awake & get used to the new time zones, but I've got to look my best for the Neighbours cast - e.g. I can't fall asleep during photo opportunities!!!
N'night!
xXx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home