Scooby Dooby Dooooo
Hey guys, I left in such a hurry the other day that I didn't get a chance to finish off my blog!
Anyhow, yes, we went to the Whitsundays which was great, but as I say, it was only a day trip. Still, we got to see lovely white sand, crystal clear blue water, lots of reefs and lots of fishies, so it was great!
We then went to wherever it was I said, Hervey Bay?? Well that was interesting. It was our last night with a few folk we'd got to know, so we thought we'd go for a meal with them and arranged to meet in town. Having asked for directions from several locals, it turned out none of them appeared to know their own area and we were lucky to make it on time! But we had a nice time and met some interesting people. And learnt an exciting fact... we met a Scottish dude who can do 'the Worm' (Chris C, I think it rivals even your Robot!), and then we met an Ozzie dude who could too. So they had a competition, and we discovered that the Ozzie Worm goes forwards, while the Scottish one goes backwards. Interesting 'eh???
Ok, we'll leave that subject now methinks! So the last couple of days we went to Moreton Island, the 3rd largest sand island in the world and... the set of Scooby Doo the movie!!! I haven't seen the film so I didn't recognise any of it, but Louisa did - she even recognised the Jetty that wasn't there when it was filmed! We also went Sand Taboganning - yay! And Quad Biking - that was soooo much fun.
Anyhow, just about to run out of time so I'll keep you posted again soon.
Take care
Love, Peace & Jelly Babies
Me
xXx
PS. Happy birthday Ash!
Anyhow, yes, we went to the Whitsundays which was great, but as I say, it was only a day trip. Still, we got to see lovely white sand, crystal clear blue water, lots of reefs and lots of fishies, so it was great!
We then went to wherever it was I said, Hervey Bay?? Well that was interesting. It was our last night with a few folk we'd got to know, so we thought we'd go for a meal with them and arranged to meet in town. Having asked for directions from several locals, it turned out none of them appeared to know their own area and we were lucky to make it on time! But we had a nice time and met some interesting people. And learnt an exciting fact... we met a Scottish dude who can do 'the Worm' (Chris C, I think it rivals even your Robot!), and then we met an Ozzie dude who could too. So they had a competition, and we discovered that the Ozzie Worm goes forwards, while the Scottish one goes backwards. Interesting 'eh???
Ok, we'll leave that subject now methinks! So the last couple of days we went to Moreton Island, the 3rd largest sand island in the world and... the set of Scooby Doo the movie!!! I haven't seen the film so I didn't recognise any of it, but Louisa did - she even recognised the Jetty that wasn't there when it was filmed! We also went Sand Taboganning - yay! And Quad Biking - that was soooo much fun.
Anyhow, just about to run out of time so I'll keep you posted again soon.
Take care
Love, Peace & Jelly Babies
Me
xXx
PS. Happy birthday Ash!

2 Comments:
uh, excuse my ignorance, but what the hell are you talking about, with worms and robots?
Captain Nemo, sadly they didn't tell us how to avoid a mouthful of sand, they just told us to get out the way quickly so that we wouldn't get hit by the next person!
Sheepette, how have you never heard of the worm or robot???? A rough explanation (as you have to see it to understand properly, and I can't show you as I'd never do it any justice) is that they're both slick dance moves.
Post a Comment
<< Home