The here & now (well, yesterday, maybe)
Ok, so apologies I've not updated for a while, we've been in the back of beyond for much of our time in NZ so I'll write about what we're doing right now and then fill you in on the bits you've missed later...
We have discovered the joy of DOC (Department of Conservation) Campsites. They're really basic, but the views have so far been amazing, and they're really cheap! Here is the view I woke up to the day before yesterday:
This is Lake Gunn. It is as beautiful as it looks, and some. Pictures do not do New Zealand justice, but I'm trying! This has probably been my favourite camping spot so far.
Well, that's all I've got time for. We're in the middle of nowhere again now (outside of Queenstown). It would be more accessible if it wasn't for another huge lake in the way.
Hope you're all enjoying the snow! It's raining here so we've had our comeuppance for gloating. We're just off to enjoy our freeze-dried dinner, mmmmm!
TTFN
xXx
We have discovered the joy of DOC (Department of Conservation) Campsites. They're really basic, but the views have so far been amazing, and they're really cheap! Here is the view I woke up to the day before yesterday:
This is Lake Gunn. It is as beautiful as it looks, and some. Pictures do not do New Zealand justice, but I'm trying! This has probably been my favourite camping spot so far.
Well, that's all I've got time for. We're in the middle of nowhere again now (outside of Queenstown). It would be more accessible if it wasn't for another huge lake in the way.
Hope you're all enjoying the snow! It's raining here so we've had our comeuppance for gloating. We're just off to enjoy our freeze-dried dinner, mmmmm!
TTFN
xXx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home