Monday, September 20, 2010

BTW... the wanderer returned!

Someone kindly pointed out to me at the weekend that I never did tell my blog readers I'd returned. I'm sure most of you have figured this out by now, but just in case, I came back to the UK earlier this year!

However, I am about to embark on my biggest adventure yet! Stay tuned for me to bring you exciting(?!) tales of my journey which will start in Melbourne again (this time I will hopefully manage to find a job!), then head off to New Zealand before going to S.E Asia, starting in Singapore & flying out of Hong Kong.

I'll be gone for about 6 months in total, departing TOMORROW (21st) and returning on 14th March 2011! Hopefully the budget will last that long...

Best get on with some packing because, as usual, I have left it until quite late to figure out how to pack for 6 months!

Take care y'all.

Love, Peace & Jelly babies
Hannah
xXx

1 Comments:

Anonymous sheepette said...

Thank you, I feel happier now.

After all everyone knows you can't leave unless you've come back!

Have a great trip.

20 September 2010 at 17:43:00 BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home