Is it Saturday morning yet?
All week people have asked me 'so, are you packed yet?' Urm, well the answer's still no!
I get on a flight in less that 16 hours, I really should be packing, but instead I thought I would write a quick note to say thank you for all the nice words, prezzies & cards I've had from so many people recently.You'd think I'm going forever but I really do intend on returning to the UK in 10 weeks time people!!
Iain & Helen, hope you had a lovely holiday and actually managed to find a flight back.
Nic, Happy birthday (again) for Sunday when I'll be somewhere in international airspace!
I will be in touch in a couple of days or so I expect, so until then, take care everyone!
Love, Peace & Jelly Babies
Hannah
xXx
I get on a flight in less that 16 hours, I really should be packing, but instead I thought I would write a quick note to say thank you for all the nice words, prezzies & cards I've had from so many people recently.You'd think I'm going forever but I really do intend on returning to the UK in 10 weeks time people!!
Iain & Helen, hope you had a lovely holiday and actually managed to find a flight back.
Nic, Happy birthday (again) for Sunday when I'll be somewhere in international airspace!
I will be in touch in a couple of days or so I expect, so until then, take care everyone!
Love, Peace & Jelly Babies
Hannah
xXx

6 Comments:
Yay, the first person to post (and yes its pointless)!
Yay other irrelivant posting ideas :D
Now that I know i'm not alone, I think its time Hannahs fiends started listing things that she should take on holiday so she doesnt forget them :)
(bit late I know but what the hell)
Passport
Ticket (one way)
God
Milk
Camera
Insect Repellant
Ossie Repellant ;)
Clothes
Milk
Large ticking alarm clock
Spare corks for her hat
Milk
Spare film
cuddly toy
stow-away friends
a timer (counting down till she returns)
and uh... milk
over to the rest of you to add to the list ;)
Ear plugs for the dorms!
Jelly babies!!!! (too late they have already been eaten? by you know who)
Her adress book that she put all our adressess in.
Her birthday book - just in case she forgot someone in that mass card distrubution that she did before she left.
I wonder if anyones still reading this, this far back... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home